Green Mandarin is an amazingly fresh citrus oil that has multiple uses and health benefits. Emotionally uplifting and blissfully fragrant, Green Mandarin is unique among citrus oils and offers a wide variety of uses. Its fruity aroma has subtle floral undertones, making it a desirable addition to natural perfumes and cosmetics. Thanks to its unique chemistry, it offers remarkable skin and hair benefits similar to Melaleuca (Tea Tree). Green Mandarin is known for its soothing properties on the nervous system and its ability to support healthy digestive, immune, and respiratory function. Green Mandarin promotes a cheerful, energized mood while soothing feelings of upset or oversensitivity.
One of my favorite ways to use it is to put a drop in my water for a quenching flavor and refreshing gentle cleansing of my digestive system. My family loves the chocolate bark recipe I make. It's scrumptious and I have to hide it or it dissappears super quick!
Enjoy the recipe!!
- Melt 500 grams chocolate. I use a pan with water and set another pan inside.
- Add 5 drops Green Mandarin essential oil and mix in gently.
- Add in 1-2 cups mixed nuts/ seeds and mix until combined. I like using pistachios because of the "green". I also use cashews and sunflower seeds. Save a small portion to garnish with.
- Spread the chocolate/nut mixture on to baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the fridge to chill about 1 hour.
- Crack into chunks prior to serving.